Privacy and cookies policy of www.datasoftware.pl
This document concerns the processing and protection of personal data relating to Users in connection with their use of the website: datasoftware.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
In particular, the Service cares about the protection of their personal data and uses appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference in Users’ privacy by third parties. Our actions are aimed at guaranteeing the User a feeling of full security at a level appropriate to the applicable law, including:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law.
The use of the Service is implemented using the SSL secure protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission over the Internet.
- Acookie is a small piece of information stored by a server on your computer that the server can read when you reconnect to that computer,
- system log – it is information sent by the User’s computer to the server during each connection. It may contain various data (e.g. IP number) from which it is possible to determine more or less precisely where the connection came from,
- IP address – an individual number which is usually assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, the IP number can be permanently assigned to the computer (static) or assigned for a given connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol – a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, in which the transmission is encrypted, as opposed to ordinary transmission, where the transmission is done in open text.
I. Personal Data Administrator
- The administrator of the data concerning the Users collected using the Website is:
DATA Software Sp.z o.o., Sosnowa Street 15, 06-445 Strzegowo, KRS: 0000792141, NIP : 5691896791, Regon: 383707300, District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register. Share capital paid up: 100,000.00 PLN. Address of the main office: DATA Software Sp. z o.o., Strzelecka Street 29a/39, 61-846 Poznań, Poland, contact phone: +48 (61) 415 27 79, e-mail: email@example.com.
II. Data collection
With respect to your use of the Service, we store http requests directed to the server. The resources viewed are identified by URLs and refer to:
- the public IP address of the end device from which the request came;
- User station names – identification via http protocol, if possible;
- the User name given in the authorisation process;
- the time of the arrival of the inquiry;
- the first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- the number of data sent by the server;
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the User (so-called referer link) – in case when the Service was accessed through an external link;
- information about your browser;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of http transactions.
The aforementioned data are not associated with specific persons browsing the Website.
Websites do not automatically collect any information with the exception of information contained in cookies.
The information collected in this way is used for, among other things:
- management of the Service;
- identification of possible safety hazards;
- research on the aggregate traffic of Users within the Website and for statistical purposes, including with the use of Google Analytics tools
However, the User in the use of the functionalities of the Website may be asked to provide the following personal data:
- electronic mail address (e-mail address);
- phone number;
- content of the contact message,
- CV data
Provision of the data indicated above is voluntary, however without providing suchdata it may not be possible to use the Website as far as the functionalities which require it (e.g. contact with the service etc.) are concerned. You may ask for deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us at the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data are used only for contact, sending back the quotations and contact with the customer.